Product Support for Your Patients with OnePath
If you have a patient with Hunter syndrome you understand the challenges of this serious lysosomal storage disorder. OnePath is a resource designed to provide your patients with access and ongoing product support. OnePath shares your commitment to Hunter syndrome patients and serves as a resource for them.
How OnePath helps
- Provides streamlined product support through a Patient Support Manager who is dedicated to assisting patients with many aspects of their therapy
- Facilitates benefits verification
- Answers questions about the prior authorization process
- Works with specialty pharmacies to facilitate treatment access
- Answers questions related to access to therapy
- Refers patients to additional support services, if needed
Getting started is easy
All you have to do is fill out the OnePath Start Form (English | Español) and ask your patient to review and sign it. Then fax it to OnePath at 1-888-990-0008. After we receive the form, a OnePath Patient Support Manager will work to help your eligible patient with product access and your patient’s specific reimbursement needs. While patients do not need to sign up to get access to ELAPRASE, they will need to do so to have access to OnePath services.
Our Patient Support Managers are ready to assist your patients. Simply have your patient call 1-866-888-0660.